This is the larger of two Residential Homes. Arthur Court is close to the centre of Folkestone and is able to house 19 active adults suffering from a variety of Mental Health Problems.
The aims of the Home include:
- Enable the residents to live within the community.
- Continue to lead independent lives whenever possible.
- To continue making their own decisions.
- Maintain their daily living skills to the optimum.
- We provide stability, routine and security for when it is needed. We encourage residents to be involved in decision making.
- Quality furnishings and décor throughout the home
- Bath and shower facilities
- Unrestricted visiting
- Free Internet access for residents and visitors
- Tastefully decorated and appointed communal areas
- Attractive and accessible garden
- Laundry room
- Therapeutic Koi fish pond
- Client kitchen for cooking own meals with staff support if appropriate
- Ensuite rooms
- CCTV in all communal areas
- Long and short term stays
- 24/7 Residential care provided by highly experienced staff
- Person-centred care plans
- Ordering, receiving and safe administration of medicines by trained staff members
- Various activities
- Breakfast – self service
- Lunch & Dinner prepared by staff, or residents can opt to be given a meal allowance to plan, purchase and cook their own meals with staff support if required
- Arts & crafts
- Cooking sessions
- Film nights
- Musical entertainment
- Board games
- Day trips
- Pool, Snooker & Air Hockey